The Center For HOPE is located on the main campus of Hutcheson Medical Center in the first large brick building across from the rear of the Women's Center in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia.
We offer the following counseling and related services:
- PreTrial Diversion Program
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Court Mandated Anger Management
- Loneliness, Depression & Stress
- Marriage and Family
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Addictions (drug, alcohol, pornography and more)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP's)
Members: "American Association of Christian Counselors"
Call us today for a low cost initial assessment!